Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My time at Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini of Washington in Sterling,VA


Hello Fellow Gearheads,

Last Thursday, after a nice vacation with my grandparents and cousin in Washington, DC, I wanted to visit Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini of Washington in Sterling, VA. Why did I want to visit you may ask? Why I wanted to visit is because I saw they had good reviews which means to me that they are nice to everyone even if people aren't buying but come for the "car enthusiast experience," if you will. Also they have a sick inventory.

When my grandparents drove up, we were all amazed, my cousin, myself (obviously), and my grandparents. When I walked into the dealership, I was going crazy with my iPhone taking pictures while my grandma went was talking to a Lambo salesman, named Antoine. He was (and still is) a very nice guy who is just as enthusiastic about cars I am. He was even kind enough to take me out back to see customer cars and what looked like recently delivered inventory!

One of the customer cars I saw was a orange Lamborghini Aventador SV or Superveloce (pictured below). Also, a Lamborghini Huracan in the showroom. Then, I walked to the Ferrari Maserati showroom, where I was once again amazed to see beautifully specked cars.

After another crazy photoshoot with my iPhone, I then went over to talk to my grandparents who were also talking to the pre-owned sales manager, named Jonathan. He was just as nice and just as car crazy as Antoine. I truly love the dealership; it's just such a wonderful place to be. The sad thing is that it's in VA and I live in NJ. If I lived closer, I swear I would make it my hangout place after work or school. I felt welcomed there from the second I walked in. Everybody there made my day. 

So, if anyone is reading this who knows someone who wants to buy or lease a Lamborghini Ferrari or a Maserati or if you're reading this and you want to lease or by one yourself, then you must go to this dealership. Honestly, there isn't any other way to buy other then going to Ferrari Maserati Lamborghini of Washington. This is my true opinion and no one is telling me to write this. If anyone is curious to see more of my photoshoot, there is a Flickr link right here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131524826@N05/albums/72157657872440981

No comments:

Post a Comment